What we are looking for
The successful guest posts should be in-depth, data-driven, engaging, and informative. If you want your post to appear on our site, you need to make sure it follows below mentioned criteria
- Is a well-researched post (ideally 1000+ words) with actionable ideas.
- Is completely unique and unpublished. We will not repost anything that has already been published elsewhere else.
- Avoid mentioning competitors or using unrelated advertising links to websites.
- Use examples and relevant imagery to support your idea. Avoid utilizing stock photographs that add no value to the copy.
- Uses subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs to make the article easier to read.
Topics we cover
Most of our readers are individuals and teams from the Instrumentation and Automation field who want to learn about the ideas and technology behind Instrumentation and Industrial Automation. We only accept clear, appealing content that falls into the following areas, since we strive to establish a credible library of information and insights that they may refer to improve and streamline their workflows.
- Process Control
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Networking
- Cyber Security
- PLC Programming
* Please visit the articles that are already available on our website in order to gain an understanding of topics, content layouts, language, and tone that we prefer.
• Exposure to a big audience
The blog receives over 100,000+ unique visits per month, and this number is rapidly growing. As a result, your content will be seen by a larger audience who will read and share it.
• Social Media Exposure
We maintain a strong presence on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. All of your articles will be distributed through these networks for increased exposure.
Please note that we will compensate you for your work. If you are a competent writer who believes you can make excellent articles for us, please send us samples of your prior work.
• In order to be published, submissions must match the quality criteria of the Automationforum content team. Editors reserve the right to reject submissions and make minor changes to your article at their discretion.
• Your post must be at least 1000+ words long and provide value to our readers.
• Once published on our site, you may not republish it anywhere, even on your own blog.
• Images and videos are recommended because they make the article more appealing to the reader.
• Please provide images as an attachment.
• When utilizing images, be sure you don’t violate anyone’s copyright.
• Send an email to automationforum(@)infohe.com with your article suggestion.
Note: Remove “()” for “@.”
What are the next steps?
Because we have such a huge writer community, we must be smart about what content we accept and what content we reject. We have five steps in place to ensure that your work appears on our blog.
Step 1: Send us an email at automationforum(@)infohe.com explaining what you’d want to write about and why you believe it’s a good fit.
Step 2: We will assign you a topic depending on what you want to write about. Based on our intensive keyword analysis, we have a big list from which we can collaborate to select the perfect topic for you.
Step 3: Once we’ve settled on a topic, we’ll ask you to provide us an outline. We seek to produce information that is relevant to our highly technical readership, and we want to ensure that your article will fit in with that.
Step 4: Once your outline has been approved, send along a copy of your article. We will work together to implement any necessary changes.
Please keep in mind: Each guest blog article is reviewed and edited by many Automationforum team members. If you want to speed up the process, make sure your content is free of grammatical and technical issues and contains relevant information about the topic.
Step 5: Once we approve the content, we will add your blog to our publishing schedule. We will publish your article as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that after your post is published, we reserve the right to optimize it for SEO purposes.
Thank you, and welcome!