The paddle type level switch is used for the detection of dust level or litter material in
The principle is based on the moment of resistance change of a rotating vane in the air or in a medium. The electric rotation and slow rotation blade (frequency = 1 Hz) is at the level of the selected limit. The ascending product slows the rotation, the hinged transmission system changes its position and triggers a microswitch. As the level drops, the inverter returns to its original position by spring force and the microswitch restarts the motor.
- Automatic rotation monitoring
- Fault recognition without disassembling the instrument.
- Easy installation
- Robust plastic housing with transparent cover.
- Deck security device
- Density adjustment without tools
- Used to detect lumps
- Paddle point level switch is used as a complete, empty and requirement alarm in silos with bulk solids.